The District's Strategic Plan for 2011-16 was developed with the input of staff and community and identifies eight goals:
- Learner-Centered Classrooms
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Recruiting and Retaining Staff
- Safety and Security
Strategic Plan for 2017-2022
Going forward, the district has started the process of engaging staff, parents, students and the community for its next five-year strategic plan. The goal of the plan is to address programs and facilities that will ensure our district continues to prepare our students for their future.
• 2015 Building Condition Survey : Presented by H2M Architects to the BOE in January, 2016, this report is an overview of the planning process and not a detailed list of building conditions. The final building condition survey will be available when it is approved by the SED in the spring.
• 2010 Building Condition Survey : A detailed description of the state of each of the district's facilities and the condition of its infrastructure.